Are you an experienced Support Worker?
Are you driven to offer outstanding care to vulnerable adults?
If the answer is yes then we are looking for people for a role with a national client. Working with young adults with varying needs such as; Autism, Learning Disabilities and Mental Health issues.
What we will give you:
- Opportunity for an immediate start (subject to satisfactory referencing and checks)
- Flexible shifts, with work patterns that suits your availability and lifestyle
- A dedicated consultant to allow you to build a great working relationship
- Competitive hourly rates
- Working with a company with great training and career opportunities
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Working with well with other carers to deliver exceptional care
- Helping service users in all aspects of their lives
- Treating individuals with care and dignity
- Meeting national care standards
- Setting professional boundaries
- Working a rota of shifts
What we need from you:
- Ideally SVQ level 2 /HNC in Social Care or equivalent (not essential)
- Proven track record working within professional care
- Experience of working with challenging behaviour although full training will be provided.
- Flexible availability to work ad hoc shifts as well as days, evening and weekends.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full UK drivers licence with use of a car (prefferred)
As you can imagine these positions will be very popular, so move quickly to avoid disappointment. If you would like to apply for this role please submit your C.V, or for further information on this role or any others that may suit you please get in contact with Drew Bradley on for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.