We are currently seeking support workers and care assistants to join our team at a small home for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Our residents are aged 25 - 96 and though at present only two residents are verbal staff use a variety of communication techniques to ensure all residents are fully involved in decision-making, and levels of support and care offered varies according to the needs of each individual, relating to their personal needs and preferences.
As one of our dedicated care team, the support you will be offering is varied and sometimes far from traditional. You may find yourself facilitating residents to go to the theatre or cinema, ice-skating, boat trips, shopping, attending hydrotherapy, visiting restaurants and pubs and even flights in a hot air balloon!
We offer free in house training in Epilepsy, Medication and Positive Intervention Training!!
"There is no greater disability in society, than the inability to see a person as more!"
- Minimum of 9 month’s experience within the health and social care sector
- A passion for promoting independence and well-being with residents and fellow staff
- An imaginative and innovative approach to care
- A comfortable and professional attitude to all levels of personal care
- Competitive rates of pay starting from
- Weekly pay
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
- Free mandatory training
- Free specialist training courses to help with your career progression
- Flexible hours that suit your needs
- On-Call support team available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'