Whether you have worked in healthcare, mental health, autism, with challenging behaviour or maybe you have a background in retail, cleaning and coaching, this could be the career for you. Dimensions recruit against values and not previous experience.
We are recruiting for Female Support Workers in Reedham, Norwich on a full-time basis. You'll support three women who live in their own home between the ages of 45-70 years old. They'll need support with some manual handling; pushing wheelchairs and hand support with transfers. All three women require personal care and are non-verbal. Support with household tasks, medication administration and meal preparation will also be required. We are looking for ambitious individuals with a caring nature to work for an award winning company where we promote independence in a supportive environment.
Be prepared to work flexibly as you will be required to work alternative weekends and bank holidays. Shift patterns can vary between 7am-10pm/earlies/lates and long days.
To be considered for this role you will need to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'