If you can demonstrate our values and can support someone to lead the life they want then Dimensions are looking for you!
We are supporting a mature woman living in her own home in Twerton. "Lyn" is an active woman who likes going out shopping, to the town centre and visiting family and friends. "Lyn" is a cat lover and has a cat. "Lyn" experiences epilepsy and uses a wheelchair when she is out and about. She also has her own car, therefore drivers are preferred for this role although not essential.
We match employees to the people we support in a personal way so all needs are met for both of you the employee and the people we support to have a positive outcome.
For more information about the role, please contact Ramya Giri on.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'