Support Worker - Female Waking Nights Poole Part time - 30 hours
Dimensions provides evidence-based outcomes-focused support for people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. We help people to be actively engaged in their communities.
This role involves supporting a lovely young man in a beautiful bungalow throughout the night, ensuring he is provided with the appropriate support, when required, in line with the risk assessment ans support plan. You will check at regular intervals to check he is comfortable, provide personal care as required and provide physical and emotional support when awake. The young gentleman has epilepsy and will need to be closely monitored.You will have to keep some written records, using IT systems as required, including support plans, incident logs, MARS sheets and health and safety records.
During the day, he does like to get out and about in his car and going for walks along the beach. He also enjoys playing on his IPad, listening to music and is also very close to his family. He requires 2:1 support and has epilepsy which can lead to some challenging behaviour.
Shifts - 30 Hours per week. Nights may vary on a weekly bases.
We provide all the training you need, pay for your enhanced DBS certificate and support you to complete your care certificate.
If you think this is the right role for you, come and make a difference to people’s lives, every working day!
For further information, please contact Alex on .
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010." Benefits
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Our training covers essential skills and knowledge to provide support in line with the Care Certificate.Alongside our generous benefits package, we give you:
- Training Programme including Care Certificate - delivered by Skills for Care endorsed ‘’Centre of Excellence’’
- Access to Level 2 Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship worth over £3,000.
- Career development opportunities with access to our award winning Aspire programme
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advise
- Employee wellbeing strategy and listening network promoting mental health support.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions. The organisation simply wants everyone to be fairly considered, based on merit, before all checks and risk assessments are made, so don’t be put off, apply and complete the relevant sections and discuss your personal situation confidentially at interview with the hiring manager. The information disclosed will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'