The following job is no longer available:
Support Worker - Femal
Support Worker - Femal
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are looking for thoughtful, caring and inspiring people to join our team of Support Workers in Finchampstead.
Dimensions provide life changing support to people with learning disabilities and autism throughout England and Wales. Whether you have a background in retail, cleaning or you are a recent graduate we want to hear from you. This is your opportunity to start a career where you are genuinely changing people's lives and to join an award winning team in the process.
The Dimensions team supports three women and one gentleman in Finchampstead who enjoy all sorts of activities. Two are wheelchair users and due to some health needs they require 24 hour support. You will be part of a team that works flexibly on a rota. Off road parking is available for staff.
To be considered for this role you will need to hold a full drivers licence.
For more information about the service and people we support, please contact June on.
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'