Support Worker - Exeter (EX2)
Support Worker - Exeter (EX2) 7.83 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced support workers in Exeter .
We are currently recruiting for agency workers to work for ourselves across the area for our multiple clients, we offer a flexible way of working whilst paying competitive rates across the board.
The Support Worker position
- Supporting Mental Health and Learning Difficulties service users
- Compliant with CQC regulations around safety and well-being
- Supporting young adults in a Supported living home get their independence back
- Train and develop life skills where possible with service users
- Keep service users engaged and productive in their day to days
- Some personal care involved
- Working with the Registered Manager and Senior Management to identify safeguarding issues, improvements in day to day support and where necessary working with new referrals
If this position seems suitable to yourself then apply today. VS402
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'