Pay Rates £8.00 - £9.00ph
Precedo Healthcare has an opportunity for experienced Support Workers for flexible agency work supporting people with learning disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour in supported living.
A key aspect of the role is encouraging and supporting clients to enable them to live as independently as possible with the highest standards of support and care.
The successful Support Workers will be offered work throughout Doncaster and the surrounding areas.
Precedo Healthcare partner with prestigious and leading Healthcare providers. Our work locations are therefore desirable and sought after. We offer flexible work and can accommodate any other commitments you may have. You will not be disappointed with the work, pay and conditions we offer and attract.
- Commitment to delivering outstanding support to the service users
- Passionate about supplying the right care to the individuals
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in last 2 years supporting Autism, learning disabilities and complex needs including mental health problems and challenging behaviour
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare
- Excellent pay rates, above industry standard
- Flexible working hours to suit family or other commitments
- Free annual training
- Friendly and dedicated office based team
- Friend referral bonus scheme
- Providers of the care Certificate
- PMVA training provided free of charge
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Do you know any Registered Nurses who are looking for agency work? Refer them to Precedo Healthcare and earn up to £200 in high street vouchers. Contact the Dronfield Office on to find out more.
- Learning Disabilities
- Challenging Behaviours
- Autism Awareness