PK Education are expanding and recruiting within the Doncaster area, due to this increasing expansion we are looking for dedicated and passionate Residential Support Workers. You will be working with children with Severe or Multiple Learning Difficulties (SLD / MLD), mainly attributed within the Autistic Spectrum.
This position will be supply / bank work, so you can work as many or as few days / shifts / hours as you'd like per week. The shifts are in 8 hour sets either for AM or PM slots.
Your duties and responsibilities:
• You will be supporting residents with various learning difficulties such as SLD, MLD, Autism and EBD.
• You will be promoting independence and encouraging residents
• You will need to be able to defuse challenging situations
• You will be supporting residents with both health and personnel care needs
• You will help maintain a safe, comfortable and supportive environment
• Developing the ability to build relationships and gain the trust of vulnerable children and young people.
Please bear in mind that you will need to have an Health and Social Care NVQ Level 2 or 3, or anything equivalent to be considered for this role.
We offer an excellent rate of pay of £9 per hour for all shifts.
If you’re interested in what PK Education has to offer then, please send your CV to or alternatively contact us on