Are you an experienced Domiciliary Care Worker with a background in personal care?
Amazing Support worker opportunities available, with a well-established Mental Health and Learning Disabilities service based in Cradley Heath/ Dudley.
This will be an opportunity to start caring for mostly elderly people around the area.
- The company -
A well-established Housing and Healthcare group with reliable and professional staff.
Specialising predominantly in Challenged behaviour and Personal Care services - excellent brand reputation and an aspiring top employer in the industry.
- The Support Worker position -
- Must be a driver (If Not reachable by Public transport)
- Able to complete all aspects of personal Care
- Looking after elderly care which may include dementia, Alzheimer, challenged behaviour and providing Personal Care to service users
- Train and develop life skills where possiblewith service users
- Keep service users engaged and productive in their day to days
- Personal care
- Adult Care 18+
What we offer:
- Full Training for personal care will be provided, and we will develop support workers to ensure continuous improvement.
- Immediate Start
- Guaranteed Hours
- Travel Time Mileage Paid
- Salary and Working hours -
- 12 hour shifts- Up to £90.00- £96.00 per day
- Long days
- 8 am to 8pm + sleep ins (shift patterns)
- Available Overtimes
- Between 3-5 days a week
- Mental Health
- Personal Care