We're looking for family support worker who will be allocated children with a wide variety of disabilities who are accessing a package of support which has been assessed as suitable for their current needs.
1. These packages, as well as the requirements of each child and young person, are required to be assessed on a regular basis to ensure that what they get continues to satisfy their and their families' needs.
2. The worker will oversee the child's development within their plan.
3. Will have to communicate with the professional network, and plan and chair meetings such as Team Around the Child meetings.
4. Will also need to engage in other relevant forums such as Education and Health meetings as needed.
* 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths (C and above)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'