Support Workers needed for an outstanding children's residential service in Brentwood. Base Salary up to £21K plus sleep in allowance and guaranteed yearly bonus!
The organisation supports children and young people with learning disabilities and autism, and also continues to support them into adulthood within their equally exceptional adult services across the London area.
As a Support Worker you will;
- Work with a team on a varied rota consisting of day, evenings, weekends and sleep ins.
- Ensure the young people's physical and psychological welfare is well looked after.
- Be responsible for engaging the young people in various activities.
- Support their educational needs and help them with independent living skills.
To qualify for the Support Worker role you will;
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience supporting children or young people with autism
- Be NVQ / QCF level 3 qualified
- Have a 'can do' attitude with motivation to achieve excellence
- Be confident to deal with challenging behaviour
For more information please call Claire on or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'