Do you want to start 2019 with an amazing career?
We are a specialist residential school for children with learning disabilities set in nearly 10 acres of beautiful countryside grounds. We've been at the forefront of care for the last 10 years. All of our managers have made their way to great heights, and they started as Support Workers. If you're looking for a career, not just a job, then keep reading and please get in touch immediately...
- Free meals at work
- Unlimited potential to bring in ideas
- Free parking
- Qualifications like NVQ level 3 provided free
- Amazing progression due to our size and security
What are your responsibilities?
- Promote a healthy lifestyle through appropriately stimulating activities
- Be a caring role model
- Supporting service users to access the local community
- Providing support with personal care needs as outlined in their care plan
- Be willing to develop yourself
What is required?
- Experience is preferable but not essential as long as you are enthusiastic, committed, flexible and reliable
- Full-time long days 7:30am to 8:30pm
- Only work 3 or 4 days a week including alternate weekends
- Driving licence and car preferred
You've read this far so I know you're interested; please send your CV to the below email and I'll be in touch as soon as you've been shortlisted to book your face to face interview with an immediate start!
Recruitment Specialist Surrey
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Support Worker
- Learning disabilities
- Personal care
- Challenging Behavior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'