Are you a Support Worker with experience in supporting children & young people? Do you also have experience in caring for those with learning difficulties and you're excited by solving new challenges and problems?
ENS Recruitment is currently working with a local provider and we are looking for full time Support Workers for one of their services in Canvey Island.
The Home is offering support to children with learning difficulties.
This position is offered as full time, permanent, 37.5 hours a week and you have to be flexible with the days you can work as there will be evening, weekend and sleep-in shifts involved.
What is required?
- you would have previous experience as a Support Worker who supported Children
- you would also have knowledge of child safeguarding and protection procedures
- you must also be over 22 years of age
What is offered?
- career progression and NVQ after passing your probationary period successfully
- additional payment for sleep-in shifts
If you have any questions about this role, please call Csenge at ENS Recruitment on / (also available on WhatsApp).
Don't have a CV or needs updating? Call us on the above number so we can discuss details!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'