The successful candidate will be passionate about care and improving the experience of those in their care.
You must be flexible to support young people in our care, as we provide 24-hour support.
- You must be over 18 years of age
- A Full UK Driving Licence and have access to your own transport is desirable
- Previous experience working in care is essential
- A minimum of NVQ level 3 in Children and Young People, H&S Care, Adults/Childrens residential care
- Year 2 and above Student Nurses are welcome to apply
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job