Support Worker - Children -Additional Learning Needs - Newtown
Prospero Teaching is recruiting for a highly skilled Youth Support Worker to work in a learning resource base in a Primary School.
This role will include supporting children and young people with learning disabilities and emotional and behavioural issues. Your duties will include liasing with the teacher to find the best ways to keep the child engaged and happy in school. Working 1-1 with children to enable them to access education.
This is an extremely rewarding role, you have the opportunity to make a real difference to children's education.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous experience voluntarily or working with children
- Must have an Enhanced DBS check or be willing to complete one.
- Must be confident in working with children between 3-11 with behavioural challanges and complex needs.
- Ideally a driving license and car or an ability to travel between schools if needed.
Your duties will vary by setting, but are likely to include:
- Taking a non-judgemental approach in supporting young people with complex needs/backgrounds
- Supporting young people in daily school activities
- Supporting the teacher in the classroom, working together to create the best environment for a child with additional learning needs
What we offer you:
- Fantastic rates of pay starting from £61.50 per day
- Ongoing in house training
- School working hours
If you have the relevant experience outline above, enjoy working in an extremely rewarding environment please apply and a consulant will be in touch to discuss your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'