Support Worker (Care) BLDL77864
£18,222.77 - £19,787.63
Our client is an Employer of Choice
They offer a market leading salary of £18,222.77 - £19,787.63
£18,936 - £20,562 (assuming 1 in 3 weekends) and the opportunity earn more with regular overtime.
33% premiums for working weekends and up to 3 times your basic salary on bank holidays.
• Full time (5 shifts over 37.5 hours per week)
• Part-time (3 shifts over 22.5 hours or 4 shifts over 30 hours)
They are looking for Support Workers who like them believe that every individual matters and have a passion to be the best at everything they do. No experience or qualifications are needed as they provide a comprehensive accredited induction and training.
Other benefits include:
• Up to 38 days annual leave
• An occupational pension (up to 6%)
• Up to 12 weeks full sick pay
• Life Assurance Cover (3 x basic annual salary)
• NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care
• Further Education Sponsorship
• Career Progression
• A comprehensive health and wellbeing provision including an Employee Assistance Programme, Occupational Health service and a dedicated Workplace Mentor
• On site gym and swimming pool
• Free parking
• Xmas gift cards
They support people with complex learning and physical disabilities with their daily living, access to social and leisure opportunities and education.
"Every day is different. Every day I can see that I am making a difference to someone’s life. It’s such a rewarding job" Sian (Support Worker).
Our client provides care 24 hours per day, 365 days per year. Hence, the post does require working early, late and weekend shifts as required.
Shift times are as follows:
Education & Lifeskills: Early - 7.30am - 4.30pm; Late 4.00pm - 10.00pm
Pathways & Community: Early - 7.30am - 3.00pm; Late 2.00pm - 9.30pm
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'