Role: Support Worker / Care Assistant
Location: Roker, Sunderland
Hours: Full Time - 30 hours - Day Shift
Do you have experience of working within the care industry, ideally (but not essential) with a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Social Care? Are you a person who likes to make a difference to their local communities with a caring and calm nature? Would you like to work for a company that will support you and your personal and career ambitions? Our client are recruiting for a Support Worker / Care Assistant to join the team!
As a Support Worker / Care Assistant, you will play an active and pivotal role in supporting vulnerable adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities and Mental Health conditions throughout their day to day lives, all with the aim of providing as much independence as possible, through supported living.
The Support Worker / Care Assistant Role:
- Develop and maintain a warm trusting relationship with service users
- Offer unconditional positive regard to service users, to respect their right to privacy and to ensure their dignity is maintained at all times
- Enable service users to achieve their goals and dreams by working alongside them to develop and implement within their person-centred plans.
- Support service users in maintaining the safety, security, cleanliness and comfort of their homes.
- Enable service users to become as independent as possible and to grow in confidence, competence and personal effectiveness
- Support people to enjoy a wide range of activities within the home and community that meet their needs.
- Observe and monitor the service users’ emotional and physical well-being and to inform the Registered Manager, families and other agencies
How do the business reward you?
- They offer competitive rates of pay of £7.50 per hour
- The business understand the importance of a work/life balance
- They offer career development programmes for people looking for careers
- They provide daily lifestyle benefits e.g. money off vouchers / cinema tickets
- They offer personal pension contributions
- You will be working for an award-winning provider of care
- and much much more
About the Company:
Our client aims to be the best care provider in England. They aim to not only offer their service users the highest level of care, they aim to offer an industry leading rehabilitation service that supports independent living.
If you have the compassion and experience to excel as a Support Worker / Care Assistant, our client want to hear from you! Click apply to register your interest.
Successful applicants will also need to complete and have a satisfactory DBS report before commencing the role.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Support Worker Health Care Assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job