We are looking for Support Workers and Care Assistants in the Newark-On-Trent area of Nottinghamshire.
This role is commutable from Nottingham city centre (30 mins) and Grantham (25 mins).
This is a unique opportunity to join an enhanced community residential setting for young adults aged 19+ with fantastic facilities. Our client provides specialist residential care for young people and adults with a range of complex needs, including learning disabilities and challenging behaviours. They have a multi-disciplinary team who provide positive therapeutic and behavioural approaches, to enable our young people to reach their potential.
What can the job entail?
As a Support Worker or Care Assistant, you will build relationships with the young people, working alongside them to assist with everyday tasks. You will learn about every individual’s specific needs and help meet those needs in the most appropriate way. You will support them with their independence and personal care as needed, encouraging and motivating them along the way.
What are the hours & benefits for the roles?
- £8.05 per hour
- Hours are 42 per week
- You can choose to work day shifts either (8am - 8pm) or night shifts (7.45pm- 8.15am)
- Free meals
- Career progression opportunities are there for those wanting to progress to senior support worker or managerial level
What experience will you need?
- Some prior experience or qualifications within the care sector would be an advantage
- Car drivers are essential due to the rural location
- A good understanding of what the job involves as the role can be challenging
- The ability to work in a team
If you are excited by this amazing job opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Health & Social Care Jobs are proud to recruit for the Social Care Sector and when you click on apply, one of our friendly careers advisors will contact you to discuss this in more detail. We only employ experts, so you can always rely on us to look after you during your career change.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job