Are you a Care Assistant or Support Worker who lives in Liverpool? Are you looking for extra hours or simply want to take charge of the hours you work? Then this is the opportunity for you!...
Our client's are looking for Care Assistants and Support Worker's who are passionate about care, to join our highly professional team of carers. Whether you are looking for a career change or just want to top-up your current working hours or work around University or College, we have a range of hours available which include half days, long days, nights and sleeps in a residential care setting.
We supply staff across multiple sites in Liverpool and with plenty of shifts up for the taking I am looking for flexible Care/Support Workers who can work as many or as little hours as you want. By joining our team you will have dedicated consultants handy to help you through the registration process and beyond. All you need to take advantage of this great job oppinity is have 6 months paid experience in the care sector.
Joining our team will make you eligible for:
- Hourly pay from £7.75 to £9.61 day rate, £8.50 to £11.10 night rate and £7.50h for sleeps.
- Weekly pay
- Accrued holiday pay - paid at your request
- Childcare vouchers
- Free training courses and refreshers of mandatory care training (Safeguarding, First Aid, Food Hygiene, etc.)
- Referral bonus of £200 vouchers (love2shop)
- And if you hold a current DBS that is registered on the update service it costs you nothing to try
- Taking charge of your own hours
- Lots of work available
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- At least 6 months experience in care
- Enthusiastic and punctual
- Passionate about care
- Willing to do Personal Care when needed
If you feel you have the experience and passion to take on the above opportunity please apply below. For further details or a discreet discussion, please contact Mike on or apply online.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- Social Care
- Support Worker
- Care Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job