SCP Complex Care are recruiting for experienced support workers to work with a male who with an Acquired Brain Injury and lives in Maidstone, Kent. Gastrostomy experience is preferred but not essential, as training can be given.
Due to the needs of the client there is a genuine occupational requirement for a male to fulfil this role.
At present the shifts are 24 hours, the shift patterns available are:
Day Shifts: 09:00-21:00
Sleep in nights 21:00-09:00
There will be other shifts available with this client to cover leave and absence.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.SCP Complex Care Service offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must be a driver with full clean driving licence
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care Service is an equal opportunities employer.