SCP Complex Care are recruiting for part time support workers to work with a range of adults and children with learning and physical disabilities in the Tonbridge and Tunbridge Wells area.
We have several shifts in this area for people looking for part-time hours.
Due to the nature of the role, applicants should be able to drive and have their own vehicle, as well as be willing to transport clients.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. SCP Complex Care offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must be a driver with full clean driving licence
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care is an equal opportunities employer
Qualification Questions – EditYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of care experience do you have?
- Are you in Tonbridge, Kent?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: driving licence and access to a vehicle?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job