SCP Complex Care are recruiting for experienced support workers to work with a 19 year old female with cerebral palsy.
Our client needs support with mobilty (moving and handling) and general companionship. She needs emotional support due to anxiety issues also. Our client has epilepsy but seizures are infrequent.
At present the shifts available are as follows -
Every Wednesday 1900-2330hrs
Every other Friday 2000-0630hrs waking night
There will be other shifts available with this client to cover leave and absence. We also have other clients in the local area for applicants looking for more work.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.SCP Complex Care Service offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must be a driver with full clean driving licence
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care Service is an equal opportunities employer