SCP Complex Care are now recruiting for a support worker to work with a 24 year old male, he has Asperger's and Autism and lives in Hawkhurst, Cranbrook.
The shift will be 4 hours, 1 day a week but we also have additional shifts available in Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.SCP Complex Care Service offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must be a driver with full clean driving licence
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care Service is an equal opportunities employer
Job Type: Part-time