SCP Complex Care are recruiting for support workers with care experience to work in and around Dartford and Gravesend with children and adults with learning and physical disabilities. Most of the shifts are respite shifts, taking children out on activities such as cinema, swimming or the park.
Support workers mileage is paid from the first client they visit until the last and whilst transporting clients. Applicants should be able to drive, have access to their own vehicle and be prepared to be flexible. As the majority of our clients are children, the majority of the shifts are weekday evenings, weekends and school holidays.
We can provide support and training for applicants, including shadow shifts and competencies with a registered nurse. You will be supported by an experienced office team made up of trained support workers and qualified nurses including a 24/7 on call system.
We are looking for individuals who have compassion and commitment that can support making positive changes to someones life. You should also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively. SCP Complex Care offers you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- 24-hour support from experienced Care and Nurse Consultants
- Specialist Clinical Training for each assignment, professional supervision, career development and support
- Click and connect benefits scheme
- Paid annual leave
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Be self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Able to work under pressure and in stressful and challenging situations
- Must be a driver with full clean driving licence
All suitable applicants will be subject to DBS checks being completed. SCP Complex Care is an equal opportunities employer.
- Are you able to work some weekends?
- How many years of care experience do you have?
- Are you in Dartford, Kent?
- Do you have use of a vehicle for work purposes?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job