Are you currently working within the care industry or are you a person who likes to make a difference to their local communities? Do you have a caring and calm nature? Would you like to work for a company that will support you and your personal and career ambitions?
Our client are recruiting for a Support Worker / Care Assistant to join their Lydney team.This is a full time role, working 37 hours a week across both day and night shifts.
The Support Worker / Care Assistant Role
As a Support Worker / Care Assistant, you will play an active and pivotal role in supporting vulnerable adults between the ages of 18-34 with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health conditions throughout their day to day lives, all with the aim of providing as much independence as possible, through supported living. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain a warm trusting relationship with service users
- Offer unconditional positive regard to service users, to respect their right to privacy and to ensure their dignity is maintained at all times
- Enable service users to achieve their goals and dreams by working alongside them to develop and implement within their person-centred plans.
- Support service users in maintaining the safety, security, cleanliness and comfort of their homes.
- Enable service users to become as independent as possible and to grow in confidence, competence and personal effectiveness
- Support people to enjoy a wide range of activities within the home and community that meet their needs.
- Observe and monitor the service users’ emotional and physical well-being and to inform the Registered Manager, families and other agencies
Rewards and Benefits
In return for your dedication as a Support Worker / Care Assistant, you will receive a competitive rate of £7.50 per hour. Also on offer:
- We understand the importance of a work/life balance
- We offer career development programmes for people looking for careers
- We provide daily lifestyle benefits e.g. money off vouchers / cinema tickets
- We offer personal pension contributions
- You will be working for an award-winning provider of care and much much more!
About The Business:
Our client aims to be the best care provider in England. They aim to not only offer service users the highest level of care, they aim to offer an industry leading rehabilitation service that supports independent living.
If you have the compassion and experience to excel as a Support Worker / Care Assistant, our client want to hear from you! Click apply to register your interest.
Successful applicants will also need to complete and have a satisfactory DBS report before commencing the role.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- support worker
- care assistant