Support Worker BH18
Support Worker / Care Assistant Female Poole Full and time part available
Why work for Dimensions?
- Guaranteed employment with 7.5-37.5 hours per week
- £9.27- £10.02 per hour
- Additional holiday purchase scheme available
- Full training paid for
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Know someone who can make a difference? Get them to apply and earn yourself up to £500
- Monthly pay
- Access to award winning career pathway programme
About the role
Dimensions is looking for caring Support Workers in Broadstone & Parkstone supporting 3 ladies in their own homes, 2 ladies in their own bungalow and a gentleman in his own home. No one day is the same as the next, especially now things are opening back up! Trips to watch A.F.C Bournemouth matches, going swimming (being comfortable supporting in the water is essential), going to the zoo and, seeing shows. Maintaining relationships with family and friends is a big part of supporting us. As you can see you'll need to be able to keep up!!
Manual Handling and personal care is different for each service and will be discussed at interview.
Shift patterns will vary weekly and work around the people we support including 7am -2.30pm/2.30pm - 10pm/Waking Nights 9.45pm-7.30am and alternate weekends. Shift patterns and times will vary depending on the service, as will the pay rate, so these will be discussed at interview.
Whether you have a background in Retail, Hospitality, Constructions, or have worked within the NHS, Mental health or cared for a family member, we want to hear from you.
If you have any questions please call Louise on .
"Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010."
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application, please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'