We are currently recruiting and are seeking flexible staff that enjoy working in social care and are enthusiastic about wanting to help others and provide a high standard of care.
Our clients who are well respected are seeking staff who have previous working experience within Residential settings.
You would be providing support to residents in their day to day activities, assisting with personal care and promoting independence.
• Previous experience is essential
• Ability to work positively as part of a team and also alone
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to maintain accurate records
• Promote and develop daily living skills
Working hours to suit Weekly pay
Holiday pay Inclusion to staff pension
Recommend a friend scheme
Dedicated consultant 365 days per year
Back office support
Star of the month award
If you have not heard from us within 5 days please assume on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for interview.
ENS ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER