We are currently recruiting for flexible staff that enjoy working in social care and are enthusiastic about wanting to help others and provide a high standard of care. Our well respected clients are seeking staff who have previous working experience within learning disabilities and elderly care in residential and supported living settings.
• Previous experience is essential
• Ability to work positively as part of a team and also alone
• Good written and oral communication skills
•Ability to maintain accurate records
• Promote and develop daily living skills
• Paid holiday
• Weekly pay
• Flexible Hours
• 365 days back office support
For further information, please contact our recruitment team.
We are also seeking experienced Support Workers in Hadleigh, Benfleet, Canvey Island ,Rayleigh and across Essex
ENS ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER