Support Worker- Barnsley
Pay Rates £8.00-£10.00
Precedo Healthcare has an opportunity for experienced Support Workers for flexible agency work supporting people with learning disabilities in Barnsley.
A key aspect of the role as Support Worker is encouraging and supporting clients to enable them to live as independently as possible with the highest standards of support and care.
Applicants will need to be trained and experienced in care and support work, including experience of working with learning disabilities, challenging behaviour and autistic service users. The successful Support Workers will be offered work within a variety of establishments throughout Barnsley.
- Commitment to delivering outstanding support to the service users
- Passionate about supplying the right care to the individuals
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in last 2 years supporting Autism, learning disabilities and complex needs including mental health problems and challenging behaviour. (Desired)
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare
- Excellent pay rates, above industry standard
- Flexible working hours to suit family or other commitments
- Free annual training
- Friendly and dedicated office based team
- Holiday pay
- Care Certificate
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Do you know any Registered Nurses who are looking for agency work? Refer them to Precedo Healthcare and earn up to £200 in high street vouchers. Contact the Dronfield Office on to find out more.
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Health
- Support Worker
- Challenging Behaviours