Amazing Support worker opportunities available, with a well established Mental Health and Learning Difficulties service based across four sites in Devon.
Larkstone Supported Living is a well established Housing and Healthcare group with reliable and professional staff.
Specialising predominantly in Mental Health and Learning Difficulties services - excellent brand reputation and an aspiring top employer in the industry.
The Support Worker position
- Looking after Mental Health and Learning Difficulties service users
- Working across 4 sites all in close proximity to eachother
- Compliant with CQC regulations around safety and well-being
- Supporting young adults in a Supported living home get their independence back
- Train and develop life skills where possible with service users
- Keep service users engaged and productive and to establish daily routines.
- Personal care
- The support worker will work with the senior staff within the guidelines and policies laid down to ensure a flexible service to meet the above statement, in a way where quality can be measured by both the individual receiving the service and those purchasing it on their behalf.
What we offer:
- Training and developing support workers to ensure continuous improvements across the 4x homes
- Working with the Registered Manager and Senior Management to identify safeguarding issues, improvements in day to day support and where necessary working with new referrals.
Salary and Working hours
- 7.50 per hour
- Bank position
- Varied shifts between 7:00 - 22:00
- Room for progression within this sector
Please get in touch with us today, by sending your CV.
- Mental Health