We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic support staff to join our expanding team.
- Start: Immediate
- Shifts will vary across days, nights, weekends and sleep overs
- Pay: £7.80 plus holiday pay.
As a support worker you will need, excellent observational, communication and interpersonal skills and must be warm, kind and compassionate. The successful candidates will need to be flexible in their approach to working and keen to learn and develop their skills.
This role to work with Service Users with Autism, while experience is not essential it is preferred.
Overall purpose of the Support Worker post:
- To provide personal and practical care services for adults with a wide range of illnesses and disabilities such as people with brain injuries, dementia, autism, health needs and age related needs.
- To promote independence, help develop new skills and assist individuals to be full active members of their local communities.
- To help in the promotion of emotional, mental and physical needs of the people we support.
- To assist people with a level of personal care.
- To support people with mobility problems and other physical/learning disabilities.
- To read and complete log book records and complete any other recording as required.
The successful candidates must be able to provide recent and relevant references and either have an Enhanced DBS Check on the update service or have the correct documents to complete a new Enhanced DBS check.
- Personal Care
- Support Staff
- Supported Living
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job