Are you an experienced Healthcare Assistant / Carer / Support Worker looking for a new challenge?
Take a step in the right direction today, with MedSolve UK Limited.
We are working in partnership with a large health and social care provider in South Wales, and are actively recruiting for a permanent position near Barry. The role involves working in a residential college setting with individuals aged 16+ with autism and learning difficulties.
- £16,060-£18,675 depending on experience
- 38.5 hours/week
- Every other weekend off
- 12 hour shifts
- Day and night shifts
- Free training
- Free uniform
- Flexible working after 6 months
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Career progression
- Free parking
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience of working in a support role with those with learning disabilities/mental health/autism
- Ability to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing
- Ability to work on your own initiative, independently and within a team
- Preferred but not essential - experience of working in a secure unit
At MedSolve we value your qualifications and expertise. We want you to realise your true worth and potential by investing your expertise right where it is needed the most.
Medsolve is a complete service provider aiming to further expand its boundaries to embrace all areas of healthcare.
Apply now to find out how we can find you a rewarding career in care!
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
- Support Workers