Support Worker at 1A Upper Brighton Road
If you care for others without a second thought and are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference and changes lives for the better, then 1A Upper Brighton Road could be the right choice for you.
Whether you are looking for a new career or are already work in healthcare, you'll receive training to join the team as a Support Worker. You will be valued and supported, with career development opportunities available.
It's a career that you can take pride in while enjoying the satisfaction of helping people and seeing them improve. It's what delivering great healthcare should feel like.
You will join a team that works well together to provide care to Men and Women with learning disabilities; supporting people to lead a valued and fulfilled life.
It can be quite a challenging environment at times, so a positive attitude, compassion, resilience and vigilance are important. But it is hugely rewarding to see people improve; being able to do something today that they couldn't do last week because of you.
The Elysium Wellbeing team is on hand to keep you feeling great; be it a chat, massage or group activities. Who doesn't like a free massage at work?
There are also career development opportunities in abundance. With a huge range of courses that will see you grow and succeed. If you have the aspiration, capability and dedication, we can give you the support and opportunities to help you achieve your career goals.
Where you will be working
1A Upper Brighton Road based in Surbiton is part of our learning disability and autism division and provides support for people who may be living with severe learning disabilities, autism and behaviours which, due to their diagnosis may be seen as challenging. Clients may also have profound and multiple communication difficulties, sensory impairments and physical health problems.
What you will get
- The equivalent of 30 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- £8.70 - £9.23
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
- If you like what you've read, and can see yourself working in this role, then click 'Apply' and fill in the form.
- Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
- About your next employer
- There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
- Support worker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'