Would you like a job where you can be flexible in your working hours? Are you currently working in the Care industry but looking for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers in the Exeter area for various residential and supported living homes. Working as part of our agency as a bank worker, we have a variety of different shift times available, making it an ideal role to work around other commitments. We are looking for someone who has previous experience within the care sector, this is vital for the role due to various requirements and frequent lone working whilst on shift.
Benefits of the role;
* Weekly Pay
* Your own dedicated consultant
* Flexible shifts, weekdays, evenings and weekends
* Paid Annual Leave
Responsibilities of the role;
* Supporting adults with learning disabilities in various settings
* Taking the service users into the community and helping them with social support
* Be resilient and able to deal with challenging behaviours
Requirements of the role;
* To be flexible in your working hours (days and nights, weekdays, weekends)
* Have had 6 months previous paid experience within the care industry
* Empathetic nature, excellent work ethic and willing to do training
* Drivers are preferred, although not essential
Our recruitment process is simple; to apply for the role you must be able to commit to a face to face interview and to be able to provide right to work, proof of id and proof of address.
If you're looking to join a company with fantastic training opportunities, competitive salary and a company who can offer you a great work/life balance then apply today or call Sally on at Randstad Care, Exeter.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.