We have positions available for caring, dedicated support workers looking for a new rewarding opportunity. This support is required in residential homes, in the community, respite and day services.
As per client request, you will ideally have the following qualities:
• Demonstrate an understanding of working with adults with a learning disability, Autism e.g. social or emotional.
• Experience of working in a social care environment
• Experience of supporting adults with a learning disability / Autism
• Supporting with personal care
• Understanding of the need to respect and maintain confidentiality
• Encourage independent living
An aspect of the role will be supporting with life skills and semi independence living. Helping support with goals based within their home environments or local community. You will suit this role if you are dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic about making a difference to someone’s life.
If this role interests you then please get in touch on 0114 2754466 for more information or apply online.
You will be required to attend a competency based interview (This will be explained when you contact us)
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business