Do you have experience within health and social care? Do you have a passion for helping others?
We are currently looking for Support workers who can be flexible in their working hours, working anything from 8 to 48 hours potentially. This opportunity gives you the chance to work with several leading providers, working with Adults with learning disabilities in either a residential or supported living setting.
Benefits of the role:
- Enjoy a flexible work pattern working your chosen hours if and when you are available
- Competitive salary - Starting from £8 per hour up to £20 per hour on Bank Holidays.
- Training and development opportunities
- Ongoing communication with a fantastic care team to support you throughout your career
- Potential for permanent positions
- Weekly pay
- Very generous referral scheme up to £200*
- Being part of a national branch network making potential location transfers easy
- To be able to provide one to one care and also be able to work within a team
- Effective communication with service users and other staff members
- To encourage independence
- Providing personal care and being fully competent and confident
- Maintenance of daily reports and care records
- To show diligence in the use of safeguarding
Essential requirements Include:
- Must be a driver
- Must have flexibility and be able to do shift work
- Willing to provide personal care
- Minimum of six months experience
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role our recruitment process is simple. To apply for the role you must be able to attend a face to face interview. At this stage we will take copies of your right to work, proof of address, NI proof, DBS/CRB and we will request from you at least 3 years worth of references. If you have a portable DBS, our turnaround to get you out working is as little as a week.
If you're looking to join a company with fantastic core values, competitive salary and a company who can offer you development on your current skills and qualities then apply now and take your first steps to joining one of the UK's largest recruitment agencies.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.