Safehands Recruiting are looking to recruit Support Workers for day and night shifts.
Working Safehands Recruitment means that every day will be different and you will be part of a team providing support to society's most vulnerable people. You will have the privilege to be part of their joys, triumphs, failures, frustrations, sadness and laughter. However, most of all you will be there to provide the right support to make a life, a life worth living, with access to everything life has to offer, just like everyone else.
Come and work with us if you share our values and passion for supporting people with learning disabilities, and their families, to live healthy, safe and happy lives.
Responsibilities of Support Worker (AD):
- Support Woker Roles & Responsibilities..
- Supporting in the community
- Supporting with activities
- Assisting with on going developement of promoting independance skills, cooking, laundry, shopping etc
Person Specification for Support Worker (AD):
- 6 months paid experience in the care industry
- Support Worker Specification..
- Flexible to differenct shifts patterns, lots to fit in with school hours
- Full driiving licence
- Shifts on days that you are free - Agency work
- Many different settings to experience
- Features & Benefits..
- Free Uniform
- Support Worker Features & Benefits..
- Free induction Training
- Ongoing training
- Registration for QCF qualification - Free of Charge
- Friendly office staff
- Many settings & services to chose to work in -
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Hereford, Herefordshireis passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job