Amazing Support worker opportunities available, with a well established Mental Health and Learning Difficulties service based across two sites in Devon.
A well established Housing and Healthcare group with reliable and professional staff.
Specialising predominantly in Mental Health and Learning Difficulties services - excellent brand reputation and an aspiring top employer in the industry.
The Support Worker position
- Looking after Mental Health and Learning Difficulties service users
- Compliant with CQC regulations around safety and well-being
- Supporting young adults in a Supported living home get their independence back
- Train and develop life skills where possible with service users
- Keep service users engaged and productive in their day to days
- Personal care involved
The support worker will work with the senior staff within the guidelines and policies laid down to ensure a flexible service to meet the above statement, in a way where quality can be measured by both the individual receiving the service and those purchasing it on their behalf.
- Training and developing support workers to ensure continuous improvements across the 2x homes
- Working with the Registered Manager and Senior Management to identify safeguarding issues, improvements in day to day support and where necessary working with new referrals.
- Adult Care 18+
Salary and Working hours
- 12 hour shifts paid at £96.00 per day
- Offering Bank hours
- 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am (shift patterns)
- Overtime shifts are available
Please get in touch with us today, by sending your CV.
- Social Care
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job