Support Worker - £90.00 per day - Mental Health / Learning Difficulties
Amazing Support worker opportunities available with a well established Mental Health and Learning Difficulties service based in the Midlands.
A well established Housing and Healthcare group with an expected 800 new employees to be recruited into the business over the next 12 months.
Specialising predominantly in Mental Health and Learning Difficulties services - excellent brand reputation and an aspiring top employer in the industry.
The Support Worker position
- Looking after Mental Health and Learning Difficulties service users
- Compliant with CQC regulations around safety and well-being
- Supporting young adults in a Supported living home get their independence back
- Train and develop life skills where possible with service users
- Keep service users engaged and productive in their day to days
- Minimal if any personal care involved
- Training and developing support workers to ensure continuous improvements across the 2x homes
- Working with the Registered Manager and Senior Management to identify safeguarding issues, improvements in day to day support and where necessary working with new referrals
Salary and Working hours
- 12 hour shifts paid at £90.00 per day
- 3-5 days available per week regularly
- 8am to 8pm or 8pm to 8am (shift patterns)
- Contracted to 3 days per week but overtime shifts are available
- FulltimePermanant position
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job