Amazing Support worker opportunities available, with a well established Learning and Physical Disabilities and service based in Dawlish, Devon.
A well established Housing and Healthcare group with reliable and professional staff.
Specialising predominantly in Personal care and Learning Disabilities services - excellent brand reputation and an aspiring top employer in the industry.
The Support Worker position
- Looking after Physical and Learning Disabilites service users
- Compliant with CQC regulations around safety and well-being
- Supporting adults 30+ with personal care needs.
- Full training will be given for personal care and Medication
- Keep service users engaged and productive in their day to days
- Happy to undertake activities with our clients.
The support worker will work with the senior staff within the guidelines and policies laid down to ensure a flexible service to meet the above statement, in a way where quality can be measured by both the individual receiving the service and those purchasing it on their behalf. And Staff will need to undergo training and will gain a diploma after successfully completing their probationary period.
Salary and Working hours
- 14 hour shifts paid at £105.00 per day
- 3-5 Days a week
- 8am to 10pm
- Can offer 8 hour shifts and 12 hour shifts also.
- Overtime shifts are available
Please get in touch with us today, by sending your CV.
- Learning Disabilities
- Personal Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job