Support / Test Analyst - Global Insurance Software Company
My client a leading UK Insurance Systems Provider that provides multi-channel software to the global insurance industry are looking to hire a Support Analyst to work on Supporting and Testing their client facing business applications. This role will be based in their headoffice next to Watford Junction train station.
My client are looking for a strong support/test analyst ideally with some experience working in the insurance sector and with excellent technical, communication and organisational skills. Ideally you will have some exposure to web based IT solutions to help further develop their innovative and complex insurance solutions.
As a support analyst, you will also be expected to assist the help desk team providing support to numerous customers. You will use your communication skills to manage customer interactions and your business & technical knowledge to provide instant feedback or to escalate via other technical teams.
As a test analyst, you will also be required to create test scripts from primarily technical specifications. You will use your technical skills to verify results, visually through the system and by interrogating the database and other outputs. In this capacity you will be working closely with the development & Testing teams.
This is a key role responsible for the delivery and support of Enterprise scale Insurance applications across multiple clients which requires a skilled & confident person wanting to make their mark in a diverse, fast moving and expanding team.
Your skills and experience should include:
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Focused and driven individual, using own initiative to identify opportunities to drive improvements.
- Ability to multi task
- Fast Learner
- Experience of the software development life cycle and exposure to IT systems development
- Some SQL Skills
- Previous experience with dealing with Clients
- Web or Enterprise Scale Application based testing
Any experience in the following would be great:
- Some experience of working in the insurance sector
- Experience of automated test tools (e.g Selenium)
- Familiarity with Help Desk systems (e.g MSP) and Testing Tools (SpiraTeam) although training will be given
If you are interested in a varied, interesting and fun job where you will be working in a great team environment, then this could be the job for you. This company provide award winning Insurance software used by some of the world’s largest Insurance companies so you will be providing a vital role in the continued success of this company
Please get in touch to learn more about this great job opportunity.
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job