Job Title: Support Technician
Are you a Support Technician looking to join an exciting well-established company? Our client is looking for a Support Technician who will report into to the Technical Support Team Leader to offer 1st & 2nd line software and hardware support to UK & worldwide customers, using verbal and written communication methods.
- To provide prompt 1st and 2nd line telephone or dial in support dealing with our customers and worldwide distributors.
- Investigating faults and technical issues, documenting and following up to closure.
- High level of Ticket Management required for your workload
- Raising appropriate Field Service Work Orders for engineers
- Setting up test systems to mimic customer faults.
- Reporting bugs to R&D and working with R&D to provide resolution to customer issues.
- Maths and English C grade
- IT qualification
- Working knowledge of IT networking and IT support environment
- Working knowledge of Access and SQL databases
- Working knowledge of Applications support
ACS are recruiting for a Support Technician. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Support Technician, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Support Technician. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Support Technician with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Support Technician role you desire.
- "2nd line support" "3rd line support" "line engineer" "IT" "technical support"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'