Company Objective - Customer Services
The objective of the Customer Support department is to support and uphold the highest standards in facilitating our customers’ requirements. Clear and prompt communication with customers, suppliers and colleagues at all times is essential to ensure the department delivers to the high standards expected, through excellent product knowledge, diagnosis and analysis, delivered to the highest professional standards.
Purpose of the Role
- To provide internal and external customers with an effective and high standard of customer service, administration and case management support.
- Working within an office-based team environment, answering telephone and email customer queries during standard business hours
- Actively contribute and respond to all incoming customer queries working to department SLA’s (service level agreements) contributing to team targets
- Confident, polite and knowledgeable in diagnosing and supporting customers with technical (product) queries
- Responsible for recording/capturing customer queries/issues via available/relevant/appropriate databases (e.g. ticketing system, inhouse subscription management tool)
- Display a good technical and diagnostic knowledge to assist customers with their use of the product, using the technical library and technical resources available
- Ad hoc duties to support customers and management
We regret to inform you that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to reply to everyone.
If your application is successful we will contact you within 5 working days.
If unfortunately you do not hear from us please feel free to apply for future roles.
- Customer Queries
- Customer Service
- Technical Data