A highly reputable, well established, IT Consultancy is searching for a number of highly skilled IT Support Technician's to join a large team of technical engineers. This position will give the chosen individual an opportunity to gain exposure to a broad range of technologies, environments and projects.
Principal location Bromley but will be required to travel and work at other customer sites for prolonged periods of time.
To deliver support services to internal and external customer base within agreed metrics and to ensure that work is prioritised and completed in accordance with business expectations
- Extensive hands-on experience specifying/configuring/troubleshooting user and customer issues in a changing Windows Desktop and Server environment.
- Extensive experience of installing, supporting and administrating Windows XP/7/8, Active Directory 2003/8/12 and Exchange 2003/10/13
- Ability to provide "hands on" 1st, and 2nd level support for general IT operational requirements problems, and issues for end users and customers face to face and remotely
- Sound Networking knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Experience of providing remote support for users and systems, including resolution of technical issues on the phone.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Good experience of Apple, Android, Windows and Blackberry end user products
- Working knowledge of Backup Software and common backup procedures.
- Ability to support and maintain changes to Anti-Virus, and Malware software.
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure.
- Ability to handle high workloads and high pressure working environments
- Great MS Office 2003-13 skills
If the above role sounds interesting please respond to this advert with an up to date version of your CV and the leading consultant will be in touch.