Support Team Leader / Senior Support Consultant (Programming, stakeholder management, support, IT,)
They are a visionary and innovative fin-tech software firm who work in a meritocratic, non-corporate environment constantly providing challenges and opportunities to progress their employees and heighten their exposure and technical ability. They have a global presence which is continually evolving – they have gone from 200 – 320+ in the last year and have offices in London, Poland, America, Canada, Singapore and clients across the globe – as far-reaching as Melbourne! The firm have found a niche within the market and are consistently winning business up against huge software vendors due to their cutting edge and industry tailored software.
I am on the hunt for a self-motivated and versatile Senior Support Consultant who has a background working with enterprise finance software / systems to join the London support team assisting business partners and playing an integral part of the team to ensure requests are met and handled.
You will be joining a widely known and respected Software Solution Provider who are going from strength to strength - be a part of the revolution and work closely assisting global household clients!
As a Senior Support Consultant you responsibilities will cover many multitudes including:
- First Line Support – logging incidents and requests, prioritising issues from across their global client base, model financial scenarios, attending client sites in Europe to investigate and resolve urgent faults
- Deliver ‘solutions service’ for configuration built with and around the software products – Perform upgrades, requirements / design, UAT support, testing
- You will be the first point of contact for clients during the UK and also working closely with the sister support teams in Poland and Boston
The successful candidates will have the following attributes/ skills:
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting finance products
- Management of a support team is required
- Experience of mentoring others/ leading a team
- Analytical mind-set
- Good understanding of Oracle
- Application design and development experience
- Experience within either Telco, Finance or Insurance industries
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Business Analysis and testing experience is a bonus!
If you are self-starter who likes to constantly learn, seeking an interesting yet challenging position within an organisation who are incredibly forward-thinking and one that has no limits to progress you then please give me a call on: or email me through your CV to: .
Salary: £55,000 -£70,000 + excellent benefits