Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Greet our customers on the return of their hire for check-in
- Take customers to their cars and explain the features of the car
- Utilising computer based rental systems to update vehicle status
- Maintaining a good and professional relationship with customers
- Be well presented
- Able to work under pressure as an individual and as part of a team
- Have a flexible approach to working hours, as we are open 7 days a week
- Brilliant communication and can-do approach to work
Why Choose Sixt?
We offer autonomous work with high responsibility We offer an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group We offer a varied job with lots of training
APPLY NOW ATTACHING A CV!!!
- Customer Service
- English language skills
- Driving skills