Do you want to take your career to the next level? Do you want a role which will allow you to progress into a position of more responsibility within the first 6-12 months? Do you want to be part of a brand new team with lots of opportunities for upskilling and progression? If so, look no further!
Support Specialist - Graduate Opportunity
Permanent, Full Time
We are looking for a graduate support specialist to join a brand new support team within an exciting and growing financial technology (Fintech) company based in Edinburgh City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new and growing team with some great benefits.
In this job you will:
- Provide first line support to international clients by various means, primarily email but also phone and webchat
- Work together with clients to find solutions to technical enquiries
- Investigate and diagnose issues, and working towards a resolution within SLAs
- Become a product expert in order to advise clients effectively
- Work with management to put into place a plan for team growth
- Progress within 6-12 months into a position of more responsibility
For this role you need the following:
- Be a recent graduate (within past 3-4 years) or experience working in a start up business
- Drive to learn, succeed and to take on extra responsibilities
- Knowledge of technical/software products very desirable but not required
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English
- Be flexible and eager to learn
- Be able to pass a credit and criminal background check
Sounds good? Click apply today to get things moving!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.