Support Services Team: Administrator
Asset Management Group (AMG), Leighton Buzzard
Competitive Basic Salary - Career Progression
The Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 580 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
The Role: To receive and record client instructions and ensure that we manage and deliver the required service in accordance with our client’s requirements.
Dealing with Estate agents, Surveyors and maintenance Contractors, booking appointments and sending out and receiving the required paperwork. You will be expected to accurately record information on our computerised operating system and update our clients and their customers at key stages of the transaction.
You will be dealing with utility companies, obtaining meter readings, arranging billing and payment for services on the properties we are handling. You will also be involved in the general day to day duties of the support services team.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Outstanding levels of customer service
- Multi-skilling within a team where various services are required
- Accurate record keeping and note taking
- Maintaining performance within our agreed service level agreements
- Active management of cases to provide both the PR’s and the client with the smoothest possible end to end service
- Achieving pre agreed business targets
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- IT literate with reasonable typing speed
- Good with numbers
- An opportunity to join the largest Asset Managers within the property sales sector, part of the Connells group
- A role which will provide a challenging, fast paced and varied position for someone with a strong work ethic and a desire to get on
- An initial structured plan to provide training around;
- Property Services Management
- Providing knowledge about the property sales and valuation process and ongoing support to Instruction and Sales teams
- Legislation in relation to the property transaction
- Use of bespoke computer based case management system
There is a highly structured career path that will offer to the right candidate a clearly defined route for advancement within AMG and opportunities within the wider Connells Group
In addition to this we offer a competitive basic salary and a quarterly performance related bonus scheme
There are other qualifying benefits such as pension scheme and health care
If you are looking to progress in your career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Why not check out our websites www.connells.co.uk and www.sequencehome.co.uk
Keywords: Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Lettings, Sales, Property Sales, Financial Services, Mortgage and Protection