A data-centric consultancy working with some truly inspiring clients, our award-winning partner is widely regarded as one of the most exciting and forward-thinking organisations in Yorkshire. Due to a sustained period of growth, including 2020, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Support Services Manager.
As the Support Services Manager, you will organise and contribute to the day-to-day work of a small but growing support team in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment, coordinate and supervise the activities of a support services team and work to deliver excellent support services across a variety of products and services to their clients.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager and working with the consultancy and SaaS product development teams, to manage the support offering across multiple B2B and B2C services, your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating and contributing to the day-to-day work of a high performing 24/7/365 Support Team, working closely with the Technical Operations Engineers.
- Promoting talent growth and aspirations by supporting the team in achieving their objectives and progressing along with their development plans.
- Maintaining a broad knowledge of the technology landscape helping maintain market-leading tools and technology.
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of efficient processes for the completion of service requests, change requests and incidents.
- Aiding the design and configuration of Service Desk software workflows to create a seamless support experience for The Data Shed’s teams and customers, across multiple channels.
- Championing Information Security to meet high-security standards throughout all supported services, supporting the team to achieve/maintain required accreditations such as ISO27001, Cyber Essentials Plus.
As the right candidate, you can build and maintain effective relationships, communicating with impact and influencing the team, stakeholders and clients, and can learn complex technical information and then convey it to customers. You have a natural tendency to pursue and promote continuous improvement and have experience working in a scaling business, enjoying the challenges of frequent change and working at pace.
You have a working knowledge of at least one public cloud provider (PaaS, IaaS, SaaS), of ISO27001 and, ideally, Cyber Essentials, as well as a recognised Service Management framework such as ITIL.
The role will be based in our partner's office in Leeds but will be working from home, to begin with. Travel to client sites may be required from time to time.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'